Thursday 10 April 2014

Expectations

Write about:

- the subjects you are doing this term
- extracurriculars you are taking
- other activities that you are part of  at university
- what you expect from this new academic period

wordcount: 110 (minimum)

> Make comments on three of your classmates posts
So. Post number two. Here we go.

Well, I'll write this from the perspective of a teacher, not a student.

I'm not really sure what to expect from this term, but it will certainly be interesting. First of all, I have quite a few classes in the University and in several different faculties, so it'll be fun meeting new colleagues and new students; it will also mean a lot more cycling but that's never a bad thing.

Apart from the classes I'll be teaching, I'll also be training for my mini-triathlon, studying (I want to learn French), and keeping up with my other hobbies; photography, writing, music.

I also organise trips out to the mountains near to Santiago so I hope I can stay motivated and keep doing that.

I think this is going to be a good 'academic' period for me. I feel like I am getting to a crossroads in my life and soon I will have to take a big decision, and I think this period will be key in helping me take that decision.


No comments:

Post a Comment