Monday 14 April 2014

Technology

Write about your favourite piece of technology.

Say:

What it is.
When you got it.
How you use it.
How often you use it.
Why you like it.
What life would be like without it.

- 130 words minimum.
- Include a picture. 
- Comment on at least 3 of your classmates’ blogs. 



I have a love/hate relationship with technology. I have a Canon G15 which I love and I've just bought a GoPro. On the other hand, I hate unnecessary technology such as plasma TVs and expensive phones (although I now have an expensive phone). 



My favourite piece of technology is, without doubt, my MP3 player. I had a cassette Walkman when I was a child and the digital MP3 player is the perfect succession (MiniDisc and Discman were rubbish). 

I got it three years ago. I use it every day, especially on my bike. I want to get a waterproof one for when I go swimming. I listen to music and podcasts I download from the internet.


I like it because it's so simple and so useful, just like all good inventions should be. Life without it would definitely be more boring. I might have to start listening to my brain which could be dangerous. 

4 comments:

  1. But expensive phones are quite useful, even if they consume a lot of the battery in just one day (I used to have one that did almost nothing). But yeah, simple and useful devices are best ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am amazed at the things my phone can do. The other day I discovered an app which takes your heart beat.

      Delete
  2. I love the mp3 player too ! the size is perfect, and the battery works a lot !













    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's amazing. The best invention of the last ten years (along with digital cameras and the internet).

      Delete